Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day-Feliz día de San Valentín

I hope you all enjoy your Valentine's day and be safe. Our Valentine's day started lats night with a box of chocolate from my husband "your favorite honey happy Valentines I love you" I say he's a keeper. Woke up this morning to take my son to the bus stop, we gave the bus driver and bus monitor a handmade card and candy, Do you involve your kids bus driver in special occasion like this one or do you just get the teacher a gift? I feel they all contribute to the safety the children. I really like the bus driver and monitor they don't let him out the bus with any one they don't know, I actually have to let her know who's picking my son up if I cant. Do you feel lucky to have a great bus driver for your child? The cutest thing was when my andy was in children ministry at church he made a valentines day card for his one year old sister*so darn cute* and for my andy I cant wait to see him today to give him his mini box of chocolate*we get one every year* and a card. Take care
------------------
Para nosotros el día de San Valentín empeso anoche, mi esposo me dio una caja de chocolates. Esa mañanita le dimos a la conductora de autobús y al controlador del autobús chocolates y una tarjeta. Voz tambien inclues al conductora de autobús y al controlador del autobús en ocasiones como estas ó nomas les compras regalos a la maestra? Yo me siento afortunada de que la conductora de autobús y al controlador cuidan y quieren mucho a mi andy. Lo mas lindo es la tarjeta de Valentín que andy le hizo a su hermanita*año uno* en la iglesia, nosotro le compramos un cajita de chocolates para el*cada año le compramos sus chocolates* Bueno cuidensen mucho

No comments:

Post a Comment