Thursday, February 14, 2013

Register for saint Louis Regional 2013

I am supper excited to finally register for saint louis regionals with stampin' up, they are so much fun. This time around I plan to stay an extra night since I want tour the city and since it'll be more affordable with my employee discount with Marriott I can spend the extra money on fun stuff. I get best of both worlds working with two great companies stampin' up and Marriott, both companies hold up to their standards *caring about their employees and customers*
---------------------
Lista para regionales en saint louis con stampin' up, esta vez quiero quedarme un dia extra para hacer turista y como hagaro mi descuento de empleada de Marriott voy atener extra dinero para gastar. De verdad que tengo los mejores trabajo estando con las dos buenas compañías Stampin' up y Marriott.

No comments:

Post a Comment