Sunday, March 10, 2013

Before & After craft space


Top picture: "BEFORE" I use my walk in closet to do my CREATIONS, has you can see I share my closet with my babygirl.
Bottom picture: "AFTER" one year later I move my baby girl into her own room took the sitting area out our master bedroom and turn it into my new craft space, I got the L shape desk from my mother*it's nice to have a realtor in the family she gets all kinds of stuff from people that sell their home and leave stuff behind like the desk* My new crasft space also has a wonderful view of the pond plus great lighting crutial for pictures and crafting.
----------------------------------------
Foto de Arriba: "Antes" Yo usaba mi armario grande para ser mi craciones también lo compartía con mi pequeña.
Foto de Abajo: "Después" como el año próximo movi a mi pequeña a su propio cuarto, movi la zona de estar y puse un escritorio*es beneficioso tener una suegra que vende casas, porque la gente dejan cosas atras como el escritorio* mi nuevo espacio tiene una vista de la laguna y con buena iluminación para tomar fotos y para hacer mis craciones.

No comments:

Post a Comment