Tuesday, March 19, 2013


It took me 3 days to paint my little girl room, it went from a green to beige, Her bed arrive the same day I finish painting, A bed fit for a little princess*her great aunt mary quilted her a quilt and her great grandma theresa knitted her the blanket shown in pictures* Soon she will get the side table that matches the bed, some wall decal, a rug and a frame wall art with her name that I am working on using stamping up products.
----------------------------------
Al fin pinte el cuarto de mi niƱa no mas me tardo 3 dias, tenia un color verde y haro un color beige, el mismo dia que termine te pintar llego la camita, una cama para una princessita*en la foto esta la quilt que le hiso su bistia y la knitted cobija que su bisabuela le hiso* Muy pronto le vamos a comprar una mesita que va con la cama, una carpeta y decoraciones para la pared, y al fin boy hacerle un cuadro con el nombre he ella usando stampi up productos.

No comments:

Post a Comment